Every August, the event attracts over 2,000 hungry and thirsty guests in the form of casual, competing and performing musicians, as well as families and festival fans from across the region. FidPick welcomes an array of food vendors, artists, craftspeople, luthiers and other family-friendly activities, and we’re always looking for more!
- Food trucks will be located in the county parking lot immediately to the East of South Park.
- There will be NO POWER PROVIDED so you must bring a generator if you need electricity.
- All federal, state, and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed. You must display your Kansas Department of Revenue certificate during the event.
- Check in anytime after 9 AM the morning of the event with a staff member or at the hospitality table.
- You must be fully set up by noon. We require that vendors remain open during all hours of the event, unless weather or other prevailing conditions require the Championships to be moved or canceled.
- The Championships are scheduled to end at 5:30 PM, but actual closing time is dependent upon the number of entries in the contests. It is not unusual for the event to last until 6:00 PM. Please keep your booth in operation through the end of the event.
- Vendors are not included in the inclement weather location. If the weather forces relocation, registration fees will be retained and applied toward registration for the following year’s event.
- Booth areas must be left clean.
Dedicated to the purpose of providing a platform for participation in the promotion and preservation of traditional acoustic music.